Friday, May 16, 2008

Out and About




Today was my first day out and about. My mom and I had lunch with David and Suzanne Swensen and then headed out to the airport to pick up my older brother, who is in town for the weekend. It was good to move beyond the bounds of the house and get back in the world. It was a beautiful day and my hip and my energy responded well.

Tomorrow I am going to go the the mall to stretch my legs. I look forward to seeing how I respond to longer runs than the one from my bedroom to the otherside of my house. I continue to be amazed at seeing how God is moving and healing. Thanks be to God.

Grace and Peace, Tom

1 comment:

Loyd Nolen said...

Wow!!! This is so wonderful to hear.
God bless your efforts. You are a real trooper. See you really soon.
love, Elisa D.