Monday, May 19, 2008

Monday Morning

It is a good day! Today I begin physical therapy and will be on my way to reclaiming the full range of mobility that was my norm before my catastrophic illness seven years ago. While the PT will not be comfortable, it is vital for me to claim to rebuild the muscles I will need to walk with comfort. I can hardly wait.

Yesterday I read a text that a church family shared with me on being a Christian in Communist China. It was written about growing up in the midst of Mao's cultural revolution. It is entitled Finding My Way Home by Nettie Ma. It is a good read.

Thank you for your ongoing encouragement and support. More soon.....

Grace and Peace, Tom

1 comment:

Loyd Nolen said...

Well, here's hoping PT went well today. You'll certainly reap the rewards of hard work. So glad you are up for it. Blessings on all of you.
love, Elisa D.